Probability and Statistical Inference
- A list of the contents of the lecture can be found here.
- In addition to the lecture, exercises are offered where tasks according to the content of the lecture are being discussed and solved. It is suggested that students prepare these problem sets beforehand.
- Tutorials from more advanced students are offered additionally and take place in small groups.
- Textbook:Wahrscheinlichkeitsrechnung und schließende Statistik von K. Mosler und F. Schmid, 4. Auflage, 2011, Springer, Heidelberg.
- Lecture slides, exercises, solutions, old exams with solutions and further information can be found in ILIAS. In order to register for the course, please refer to KLIPS2.