Selected Quantitative Methods (AM Econometrics)
- A summary of the course topics is to be found here.
- An exercise is offered in addition to the lecture where practical problems are solved and discussed. It is recommended that students prepare the exercises beforehand.
- In lectures and exercises "gretl" (freeware) is used for econometric analysis.
Information about "gretl" can be found here.
- Video Tutorials on how to use "gretl" are provided via Ilias
- You can find the schedule for lectures and exercises through KLIPS2.0.
- Lecture slides, exercises and further information are to be found in ILIAS. The registration is done via KLIPS.
- An introduction is provided by the textbooks Woolridge, Introductory Econometrics: A Modern Approach as well as Hackl, Einführung in die Ökonometrie.