Mathematical Methods for Economists
- A prep course for mathematical methods is held during the month before the start of lectures:
- Further information on the times and rooms can be found in Klips 2.0
- On the first day a voluntary selftest for rating your basic mathematical skills will take place. You can also download it here.
- An older version is to be found here.
- The e-lecture can be found under the following link: youtube.com/MathematischeMethoden
- A list of the contents of the e-lecture (old examination regulations) can be found here. A list of the contents of the e-lecture Mathematical Methods (new examination regulations) can be found here.
- In addition to the e-lecture exercises are offered. In the exercises mathematical problems are being discussed and solved. It is suggested that students prepare the tasks beforehand.
- Small groups of interactive tutorials are being coached by advanced students.
- During the semester further information will be distributed via mail (through Ilias or Klips).